I started this list on my blog, JMH Techtronics a week or so ago I guess it was now and haven’t seen much action. Not sure if it is too complicated, or no one is interested in increasing their subscribership or not. I suppose I can’t blame most of them since I’m just getting around to adding it to my other sites on the list as well…lol
You can subscribe to this blog by clicking on my feed here and adding it to your reader.
***Start Copying Here***
1. Create a post and link back to the person that put you on the list in the first paragraph with a brief thank you and description of why people want to use the campaign. DO NOT copy their paragraph. Write your own unique one and link to their site.
2. Copy the ENTIRE list of Feeds and create an OPML File to import into your feed readers so that you can subscribe to all of the blogs on the list. You will want to read my post entitled Mass RSS Feed Subscribing with an OPML so you understand how to do it. (You will want to copy this link over to your post so those you add know how to do this too.)
3. Copy the ENTIRE list of Feeds AND blogs and put them into your post like they are here. Move the “My Adds” from the blog that added you into the “Originals” lists for each. This list is unique because I want you to be able to copy the feeds with out having to delete the blogs before making the OPML file so I separated the two links into 2 lists.
4. Add any blogs you want to the list with whatever keywords you want. Then get their RSS Feed and add those to the list of Feeds in your “My Adds” section.
5. Publish your post.
6. Comment on the post that originated the list here so that new additions can be subscribed to as well by the lists before yours.
My Blog Adds:
Whatever I Feel Like
Ugh!!’s Greymatter Honeypot
A bit of this and a bit of that
Internet Serious Business
No Average Mom
Marisa’s Dandelion Patch
Scribble on the Wall
The Sovereign Journey
Mr. Gary Lee
Windows Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
Get a First Class Degree
SiteLogic Web Development
My RSS Feed Adds:
Original RSS Feeds:
***Stop Copying Here***