A few weeks back the writer of the DoshDosh blog decided to create Dosh Dosh’s Ultimate Technorati Favorites Exchange: An Interactive Experiment where we could see how many times we could get faved just by reciprocating. To take it a little bit further, Mr. Gary Lee, created the Share the Power of Technorati Faves listt hat not only let’s us fave people, but gives us more Technorati links as well.
Take a look at the directions below:
***Start Copying Here:***
Here are the rules:
1) Fave all the blogs on this list.
2) Write a short introduction paragraph about how you found the list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.
3) COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can accessible for, go ahead and change the titles of your blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.
4) Take all of the “My New Faves” from the blog that linked you and add them to the “Original Faves” list.
5) Add up to 5 more faves to your “My New Faves” List along with a link to fave them. (You can just copy and replace a url from the other ones so you have the link and don’t have to hunt down the blogs on Technorati.)
My New Faves
The Original Faves
At this point I have gotten faved an additional 40 times in the last few days on my other blog already. I try to follow this list around. It is easy to see as you will see the incoming links on your Technorati pages. When i see a link come in for this I just go to that blog and fave it.
Gaurav has let me know about an excellent faves list he has going as well. Take a look at his site by hitting up his Technorati Faves Exchange.
Another faves list you can check out is on Vinod’s site calle the Technorati Link Exchange.
Enjoy this post? Subscribe to the RSS Feed